Aeroflot- Russian Airlines JSC located in Leningradsky Prospekt, 37, bldg 9, Moscow, 125167 announces holding annual stockholders’ meeting.
The form of the annual stockholders’ meeting is a Meeting.
The stockholders’ meeting is to start on June 5, 2004, at 10 a. m.
The place of the Meeting is Sheremetyevo 1, bldg 6, Moscow, Aircraft Personnel Training Center (you can get there from Rechnoy Vokzal Underground Station by bus 851, from Planetarnaya Underground Station by bus 817).
The date of compiling the list of persons having the right to participate in the Meeting is April 19, 2004 (the end of the working day).
Submitted and signed voting papers can be sent to Aeroflot by the following addresses:
Leningradsky Prospekt, 37, bldg 9, Moscow, 125167 – Aeroflot.
Determining the quorum and concluding results of the voting only votes presented by the voting papers and obtained by the Company before June 2, 2004 (inclusive) are to be considered.
The Stockholders’ Meeting Agenda:
1. To approve the agenda, voting procedures, structure of the authorities of the annual stockholders meeting.
2. To approve the Company’s Annual Report for 2003.
3. To approve annual accounting statements, including Income Statement of the Company (P & L accounts) according to the results of 2003.
4. To approve the Company’s retained earnings distribution according to the results of 2003 (including distribution of dividends).
5. To consider the amount, terms and form of paying out dividends on Aeroflot stocks according to the results of 2003.
6. To elect members of Aeroflot Board of Directors.
7. To elect the members of Aeroflot Auditing Commission.
8. To confirm Aeroflot auditor for 2004.
You can obtain the information for stockholders concerning the annual meeting from May 15, 2004, up to June 5, 2004, during workdays from 10.00 till 17.00 (on Friday till 15.00) at the following locations:
1) Leningradsky Prospekt, 37/A, bldg 14, Moscow, 125167, - Aeroflot Stockholders’ Property Department;
2) Sheremetyevo 1, bldg 6, Room 107, Moscow, 130340, - Aircraft Personnel Training Center.
Information for stockholders is to be published in Rossiyskaya Gazeta, in the Company’s Newspaper “My Aeroflot” and in Interfax Agency, and also in some other mass media in accordance with the Regulations “On Information Disclosure by Securities Issuers” approved by the Resolution of the Federal Commission on the Security Market of July 2, 2003, ¹ 03-32/ps.
Registration of members of the annual stockholders’ meeting and distribution of invitation cards for the meeting will be conducted at the above mentioned location of the annual stockholders’ meeting on June 3, 2004, from 10.00 till 18.00, on June 4, 2004, from 10.00 till 16.00, on June 5, 2004, from 9.00 till the last issue of the agenda of the stockholders’ meeting that has a quorum is discussed.
To register as a member of the annual stockholders’ meeting one is to have a paper to prove the identity (civil passport), and voting papers received by the stockholder by post. The participants of the meeting who represent the stockholders’ interests and whose authorities are not registered by the company’s registrar should bring the power of attorney filled in accordance with the Civil Law of Russian Federation, Article 185, Paragraphs 4 and 5, or notarized.
The representatives of legal entities should also bring the paper sealed with the stamp of the legal entity and signed by its director confirming their right to act on behalf of the legal entity.
Contact: (095) 258-0684, 578-3680.