Aeroflot Announces Results of Board of Directors Meeting
21 March 2018
21 March 2018, Moscow. — PJSC Aeroflot (Moscow Exchange ticker: AFLT) announces the results of the extraordinary Board of Directors meeting held on 19 March 2018. The meeting was held with absentee voting to consider issues relating to the next ordinary Annual General Meeting of the Issuer’s shareholders.
During the meeting the Board of Directors decided to hold the next ordinary Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of PJSC Aeroflot on 25 June 2018.
The Board of Directors approved the list of 12 candidates proposed by shareholders for the Board of Directors of PJSC Aeroflot. 11 of the candidates will be chosen at the upcoming Annual General Meeting of shareholders:
- Lars Erik Anders Bergstrom – Senior Advisor at UB Företagsrådgivning AB;
- Mikhail Voevodin – CEO of PJSC VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation;
- Aleksey Germanovich – CEO of LLC AG Ventures, Chairman of the Corporate Governance Committee for the Expert Council of the Federal Agency for State Property Management (Rosimushchestvo);
- Igor Kamenskoy – Managing Director of Renaissance Broker LLC;
- Alexander Nazarov – CEO of RT Business Development LLC;
- Roman Pakhomov – CEO of Aviacapital-service LLC;
- Dmitry Peskov – Director of the Young Professionals programme at the Agency for Strategic Initiatives to Promote New Projects NGO;
- Mikhail Poluboyarinov – First Deputy Chairman of Vnesheconombank – State Corporation "Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs (Vnesheconombank);
- Vitaly Saveliev – CEO of PJSC Aeroflot;
- Vasily Sidorov – CEO of the Agency for Recapitalisation of Infrastructure and Long-Term Assets;
- Yury Slyusar – President of PJSC United Aircraft Corporation;
- Sergey Chemezov – CEO of State Corporation Rostec.
The Board of Directors also approved the list of 5 candidates proposed by shareholders for the Audit Committee of PJSC Aeroflot, which will be chosen at the upcoming Annual General Meeting of shareholders:
- Igor Belikov - CEO of the Russian Institute of Directors;
- Ekaterina Nikitina - Advisor to the President of PJSC Transneft;
- Mikhail Sorokin - Head of Division at the Federal Agency for State Property Management;
- Sergei Ubugunov - Head of Division at the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation;
- Vasily Shipilov - Head of Department at the Russian Federation Ministry of Economic Development.
The Board of Directors reviewed shareholder proposals for agenda items for the next Annual General Meeting of shareholders of PJSC Aeroflot.
Time of the meeting – 10 am on 25 June 2018.
Location - PJSC Aeroflot office, 31 Mezhdunarodnoe Shosse, building 1, Northern Administrative District, Moscow.