Aeroflot holds Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
23 October 2018
Moscow, 23 October 2018 – PJSC Aeroflot – Russian Airlines (“Aeroflot” of “the Company”) today held Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders (EGM).
The EGM approved the early termination of the authority of the existing Board of Directors and elected new members of the Board of Directors.
Shareholders reviewed a list of 13 candidates, 11 of whom were elected as new members of the Board of Directors:
- Mikhail Voevodin – CEO, VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation PJSC;
- Evgeny Ditrich – Minister of Transport of Russian Federation;
- Igor Kamenskoy – Managing Director, Renaissance Broker Limited;
- Roman Pakhomov – CEO, Avia Capital Services LLC;
- Dmitry Peskov – Presidential envoy for digital and technological development;
- Mikhail Poluboyarinov – First Deputy Chairman, Member of the Board, Vnesheconombank State Corporation;
- Vitaly Saveliev – CEO, PJSC Aeroflot;
- Vasily Sidorov – CEO, Agency for Recapitalisation of Infrastructure and Noncurrent Assets LLC;
- Yury Slyusar – President, United Aircraft Corporation PJSC;
- Maxim Sokolov – CEO, PJSC LSR Group;
- Sergey Chemezov – CEO, Rostec State Corporation for Assistance to Development, Production and Export of Advanced Technology Industrial Products.
Chairman of the Board of Directors of PJSC Aeroflot will be elected during the next meeting of the Board of Directors scheduled for 31 October 2018.