Aeroflot holds Annual General Meeting of shareholders
30 June 2021
30 June 2021, Moscow – The regular annual general meeting of shareholders of PJSC Aeroflot (hereinafter referred to as Aeroflot or the Company) was held with absentee voting on 28 June 2021. Aeroflot shareholders elected a new Board of Directors and made decisions on other agenda items.
The annual general meeting of shareholders decided not to pay dividends based on the results of 2020.
The annual report and annual accounting (financial) statements for 2020 submitted by the Company were approved.
The new composition of the Board of Directors was approved as follows:
- Vitaly Saveliev – Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation;
- Mikhail Poluboyarinov – CEO of PJSC Aeroflot;
- Igor Kamenskoy – Managing Director of Renaissance Broker LLC;
- Yaroslav Kuzminov – Rector of the National Research University Higher School of Economics;
- Maxim Liksutov – Deputy Mayor of Moscow in the Moscow Government, Head of the Department for Road and Transport Infrastructure Development of Moscow;
- Timur Maksimov – Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation;
- Dmitry Peskov – Special Envoy of the President of the Russian Federation for Technological Development;
- Yury Slyusar – General Director of PJSC United Aircraft Corporation;
- Sergey Chemezov – CEO of Rostec State Corporation;
- Maksut Shadayev – Minister of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation;
- Roman Pakhomov – CEO of Avia Capital Services LLC.
A new composition of the Revision Commission of 5 people was elected: Ekaterina Nikitina, Mikhail Sorokin, Alexander Tikhonov, Sergey Ubugunov, Andrey Kholopov.
The following related-party transactions were approved:
- PJSC Aeroflot's commercial management of the loading of Rossiya Airlines flights (including pricing and sale of air tickets for such flights) under an agreement on the joint operation of code-sharing / block seats;
- Transaction on the transfer of rights and obligations under the lease agreement of nineteen Sukhoi SuperJet 100 regional class jet aircraft from Aeroflot PJSC to Rossiya Airlines JSC;
- Transaction to change the terms of lease (leasing) of twenty new Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft.
Following a competitive tender procedure the auditor of PJSC Aeroflot’s RAS financial statements for 2021 was confirmed as JSC HLB Vneshaudit, and the auditor of the consolidated financial statements under IFRS of Aeroflot Group for 2021 as JSC PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit.