Aeroflot Group uses modern, competitive procurement practices and works with a wide range of suppliers. Procurement activities within Aeroflot Group are governed by Regulation on Procurement of Goods, Works and Services of PJSC Aeroflot, and relevant regulations of its subsidiaries. The PJSC Aeroflot Board of Directors determines the procurement policy.
Pocurement principles of Aeroflot Group:
- Procurement transparency
- Targeted, cost-effective procurement spending, as well as focus on cost-cutting initiatives
- Unlimited access to bidding through eliminating non-measurable bidder requirements
- Equality, fairness, non-discrimination, and ensuring that no unreasonable and restrictive business practices are applied towards bidders.
Key procurement objectives:
- Increase the share of competitive procurement
- Increase the share of online procurement
- Create the environment that enables the needs of Aeroflot Group companies to be met fully and in a timely manner
- Prevent discrimination and unreasonable restrictions on the number of bidders
- Support SMEs
Aeroflot Group companies endeavor taking into account opportunities offered by procurement legislation to work with responsible and reliable suppliers respecting law and responsible business practices.