- The Flat Rate Program that ensures affordable air travel between Central Russia and its far-flung regions and cities like the Far East, Kaliningrad and Simferopol, thereby promoting geographical mobility of people.
- An international program which facilitates air travel for war veterans during the annual Victory Day celebrations in May.
- Regular assistance in transportation of gravely ill children to overseas medical institutions for treatment unavailable in their home communities.
- Miles of Charity Program, a joint project of Aeroflot and Podari Zhizn (Grant a Life) Foundation, which allows frequent flyers to donate their bonus miles to seriously ill children.
- Aeroflot supports the Train of Hope, a national charity action for orphans, by providing free air transportation for prospective adoptive parents.
- Throughout its history, Aeroflot has traditionally supported sports. It has the status of General Partner of the Russian Olympic Committee and General Partner of the Russian Olympic Team as well as of General Partner of the Russian Paralympic Committee and General Partner of the Russian Paralympic Team. Aeroflot is an official sponsor and carrier of CSKA Moscow professional football club as well as an official carrier of CSKA Moscow professional basketball club. It is an official carrier of the Russian national basketball teams and an official carrier of the Russian national cycling team. Aeroflot also sponsors the Volleyball Federation of Russia. Aeroflot is an official sponsor of the Russian Federation of Acrobatic Rock’n’Roll in the framework of international competitions. It is also an official sponsor of the Russian Golf Association in official all-Russian competitions. In 2013, Aeroflot became an official carrier of Manchester United football club. The company sponsors the world’s top open chess tournament, the Aeroflot Open.
- Russia’s Ministry for Extraordinary Situations (EMERCOM). Aeroflot works closely with the Russian government to provide aid and evacuation services to people affected by conflict or natural disasters.
- Aeroflot has its Public Council which consists of prominent public figures and performs advisory functions to the company in making its policy best suited to the needs and interests of society.
- As a major international airline, Aeroflot is a leading employer providing circa 24,000 jobs in Russia and at its operations abroad (as at 30 June 2018). It remains committed to investing in its staff and supports a progressive work environment with competitive salaries and benefit packages under a collective bargaining agreement.